Wednesday, September 19, 2012

BPM Kick-Off Camp

Hello, everyone!

Now I want to tell you about my first meeting with my group. Everything, what happens with me in Liechtenstein are interesting and exciting. But this start of Master's program was really amazing!

In the several last days of August I received a very interesting letter:
"...

..."

What can you waiting for after receiving letter like this? My expectations were very different but in result

it was one of the best days of my life!

It is always difficult to meet new people, but here you should work with them in a lot of difficult situations. From my point of view, it is a great idea to build a team at the beginning of study. I hope, that this experience help us in our future life and studing in the "IT and BPM" program.

In the end I want to show you some photos, because exactly in this situation pictures can tell more than words.








 












Kind regards,
Maria

P.S. One more small update - video from Kick-Off:



1 comment:

  1. Dear all, what do you think about My Videos on :
    Liechtenstein The Little Europe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iLUI7nIUzM
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete